To: "MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Tobago] EmptyStackException in datepicker

Hi Volker,

yes, a request is made. This is the only debug output (with org.apache.myfaces.tobago.ajax.api.AjaxResponseRenderer enabled):

AjaxUtils ajaxComponentIds = "mainPage:tabsView:meineAufgabenView:meineAufgabenSheet:0:ablaufdatumPopup:ablaufdatum_pickerpopup"
ComponentUtil idRemainder = ":0:ablaufdatumPopup:_idJsp59"
ComponentUtil set rowIndex = "0"

Seems there's no response.

Regards
   Helmut