Vadim,

This is definately an oversight.  We'll need to add some calls to the c/s
validation into this method.  Looking at the javascript I don't think this
even happens for the older ALERT based validation, let alone the newer
INLINE version.

Can you raise an JIRA bug and we'll get this fixed asap.

Thanks,

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.