Hi to All,

I have a requirement to show a PDF file in my JSF screen. I have to use
an IFRAME to display the PDF file. My JSF page holds this IFRAME and I
get the PDF location from my database. The problem is that when I feed
the image location(currently my machine) to the src attribute of the
IFRAME, the image is displayed but it does not get displayed when I view
the application from another machine! Now I am very new to MyFaces and
when I goolged I landed on the s:graphicImageDynamic component. Is there
a way that this component can display PDF file in my JSF page? If so,
can someone show me a working example?

Thanks,

Dilip

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.