Hi,

I've just committed a change to svn head that changes the behaviour of the
endConversation tag.

The restart and restartAction attributes have been removed. These were intended
to mimic the functionality available via the API
ConversationUtils.invalidateAndRestartCurrent. Unfortunately in its current
form it isn't much use, as the critical point of invalidateAndRestartCurrent is
that code then has a reference to both the old and new conversations so it can
copy data between them. The JSF component cannot easily mimic this. At some
point this kind of functionality may be re-added in a way that can actually be
useful.

In addition, if the errorOutcome property is set, then formerly the
conversation was never ended. Now, it is ended if the errorOutcome value is
listed in the onOutcome property.

I don't think either of these changes are likely to break existing code, but if
this does cause you problems please post your requirements ASAP and I'll try to
resolve the issue.

Regards,

Simon