Hi All,

-1

I've just seen the conversation, I vote for leaving all projects together,
there are always interesting parts and components to hear about, in addition
to the fact that compatibility issues between project must be declared in a
common mail. Finally I think that because al of the projects have a big
common basis, it's a good idea to hear about best practices of the other
projects, sometimes it gives analogy ideas, or informs simply about JSF
limitations in general.

Regards,
Zied

--