Try out boolean instead of Boolean! This works for me.

~Sandeep

-----Original Message-----
From: Bandaru [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 11:18 AM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Re: selectBooleanCheckbox changes to Readonly Mode on Binding

Hi,

       I'm having setter and getter methods in backing Bean eventhough

getting same problem,

     If i set selected="true" its working fine But when i use

ExpressionLanguage(EL) in 'selected' attribute the component is changing

ReadOnly Mode.

   What may be the problem?

         Please suggest me..

    Thanking You,

      Bandaru.

Simon Lessard wrote:

> Hello Dandaru,

> You probably forgot to add a setter method for value property. You
need to

> add the following method

> public void setValue(Boolean value)

> {

>   //

> }

> to your backing_page1 bean.

> Regards,

> ~ Simon

> On 9/10/07, Bandaru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Hi,

>>     When i use binding for 'selected' property in
'selectBooleanCheckbox'