I noticed the style attributes were not being output as they should a few
days ago.  I've put a fix together, just wanted to test a few other bits.
Certainly triggerStyle was totally unecessary.  I'll make the necessary
tweaks as per Adam's suggestions.

The original reason for 3 divs was to keep seperate the skin styles that a
developer could tweak from those required by the component.  Hence, the
outer div controlled the show/hide and couldn't easily be modified though
bad style entries.

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com