Hi,

I have been trying to create drag and drop on my application. There is one
table that i have generated using JSTL forEach loop (as it is kind of table
inside table).

Now the problem is when i drag a record and drop it to a new row the whole
table refresh itself using PPR with new structure of data. But focus is
jumping to the top of table.

I need to retain the focus because sometimes there is large amount of data
with a long vertical scroll. Its annoying to the user when he is not able to
see where he has dropped the record and to verify he has to scroll down.

Please help me out with this problem.

Thanks,
Abhishek