I worked out that you need to enable the jstl 1.2 shared library in Weblogic
10 as it is not enabled by default.

Now I get the following exception when redeploying the demo app:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: strict servlet API: cannot call getWriter()
after getOutputStream()
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl.getWriter(ServletResponseImpl.java:297)
        at
javax.servlet.ServletResponseWrapper.getWriter(ServletResponseWrapper.java:122)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:317)
        at
javax.faces.application.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:45)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:175)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Any ideas?

Thanks

Martin