I've upgraded MyFaces to 1.2 version, facelets to 1.1.12 ver and try to run
my app on the Tomcat 6.0.14.
During startup I receive following error msg:
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
class org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving
interface method
"javax.servlet.jsp.JspApplicationContext.addELResolver(Ljavax/el/ELResolver;)V"
the class loader (instance of org/apache/catalina/loader/WebappClassLoader)
of the current class, org/apache/myfaces/webapp/DefaultFacesInitializer, and
the class loader (instance of
org/apache/catalina/loader/StandardClassLoader) for resolved class,
javax/servlet/jsp/JspApplicationContext, have different Class objects for
the type javax/el/ELResolver used in the signature

Any idea?

P.