Hi,

now i looked into the myfaces code and i think i found out, that there is
going something wrong during property resolution.
Unfortunately i don't really know whats going on there, but i think this
following behaviour is wrong:

The FacesCompositeELResolver delegates in getValue to
PropertyResolverToELResolver.invoke. Here is a call to
context.setPropertyResolved(true) afterwards the DefaultPropertyResolver
wants to set the property as not resolved, by calling
FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getELContext().setPropertyResolved(false)
but the context returned by getCurrentInstance is not the one where the
property was set as resolved.

Someone could tell my if I'm on the right path to find the problem ?

David

--
David Uebelacker
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]