From: Adam Winer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, 16 September, 2007 7:57:24 PM
Subject: Re: tr:inputDate

I still strongly suspect this is a daylight savings time issue,
or at least a time zone issue, where one part of the system is
interpreting the date with one time zone, and another part
of the system is doing so with a different time zone.
Because of how java.util.Date is misdesigned, that means
that something entered as midnight of 16/09/2007 can
end up as 23:00 of 15/09/2007 when re-displayed.

-- Adam