Hi Zied,

the tobago_selectTab is a javascript function which is defined in tab.js.

I think you run into the same problem as i two weeks ago, when
changing a old (non ajax) app to use ajax reload of a sheet.

You must add
   <ajax-enabled>true</ajax-enabled>
to your tobago-config.xml

the default is currently false but i'm going to switch default to true:
http://www.nabble.com/-tobago--config-option-ajax-enabled-tf4429742.html#a12636973

Regards,
    Volker