Hi guys,

Who knows how to disable a "t:selectOneMenu" tag with the "required"
attribute to "true" by a javascript function?
In my code I have a javascript function to disable a SELECT tag with lines
as:

document.getElementById('idSelect').disabled = true;

or

document.getElementById('idSelect').disabled = "disabled";

Apparently it looks like good, but, server side, nothing works!
An error occurs: "Field required!"
How is it possible if this field is disabled?

The debug command "alert(document.getElementById('idSelect').disabled);"
works and also I see "true".

The same example with an inputText tag everything works correctly, why with
a "selectOneMenu" does not it work?

Thank you so much for your support!

Giampiero