The previous PPR strategy wrote out complete HTML documents
into an IFRAME.  The new PPR strategy is pure XMLHttp,
and therefore there is no BODY or HEAD.   This is 100%
intentional.

We'd need to talk to someone who knows the DefaultAddResource
code to describe how that code should work during AJAX
requests.

-- Adam