Hi,

I want a Popup after a user-action to create a new "Kenntnisbereich" (-->new
row). Here is the sample:

                                        binding="#{tableBean.table}"
                        summary="Bewertung von Kenntnisbereichen">
<f:facet name="nodeStamp">
                  <f:facet name="header">
                  </f:facet>
value="&lt;b>#{treeNode.kategorie.name}&lt;/b>"/>
              </f:facet>
              <f:facet name="pathStamp">
value="&lt;b>#{treeNode.kategorie.name}&lt;/b>"/>
              </f:facet>

...more columns...

                <f:facet name="header">
                </f:facet>
Kenntnisbereich" modal="true">
fieldWidth="67%">
Kenntnisbereichs
unterhalb von '#{treeNode.kategorie.name}.'"/>
required="true"
requiredMessageDetail="Bitte einen Namen eingeben." label="Name: "
value="#{tableBean.neueKategorie.name}" />
value="#{tableBean.neueKategorie.beschreibung}" label="Beschreibung: ">
                                               <f:facet name="help">
optional."/>
                                               </f:facet>
actionListener="#{tableBean.createKategorie(treeNode)}"/>

The labels "Name" and "Beschreibung" are not being rendered!!! And that is
simply what I want.
Or do you know a way, how I can create a new row in the treeTable (after
user-action, instead of the Popup), where then the user could make the input
for the new "Kenntnisbereich". I don't know if this is possible, because the
column-types would be different from the other row-columns (the row must
have everywhere input fields). That would even be better and I wouldn't need
the Popup.