Hi CD, Volker,

in MyFaces this isn't necessary anymore - and hasn't been for over a
year. If you are using Facelets, though - there is a bug in Facelets
with Facets handling (so with unique ids of components in Facets),
which has only been resolved after the last production release (so
1.11. doesn't have it in).

regards,

Martin

--