Hi Michael,

Michael Obster wrote:
The also somehow clear for me, that i get this exception here, because java.sun.com is blocked ony the firewall (access only over proxy). But why wants the FacesConfigurator (method feedClassLoaderConfigurations line 425) connect to the sun server and how can I disable this?

I had the same problem just a couple days ago. It's tomahawk issue. It tries to validate default faces-config.xml against DTD that is not in the tomahawk.jar file, but resides on java.sun.com server. You can, however pack it in the .jar file. For more details, read this:

  http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Installation_and_Configuration

section

  Using Tomahawk without an Internet connection (and with the Sun RI).

Regards,
Ognjen