Hi Nate,

If you are trying to PPR the panelButtonBar components directly, it will not
work when rendered was set to false.  In order to PPR something, it must be
already rendered.  Instead, either PPR the parent of the panelButtonBar
components, the panelHeader, or wrap the two panelButtonBar components in
something else, like a panel group layout and PPR that component instead.
That way, any changes to the panelButtonBar rendered attributes will be
visible to the user.

Regards,
Matt