Von: Stephen Friedrich [*mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2007 00:08

An: users@myfaces.apache.org >> MyFaces Discussion

Betreff: Nasty PPR problem

I was positively surprised how easy it was to get a table with a dynamic
number of columns working with trinidad, jstl and facelets.

Now whenever the user clicks on a command link in a table cell I'd like to
update a separate form with details of the data represented by that cell -
using PPR on that form.

It is working (sometimes) using the code below.

The problem is, that I only conditionally render the link.

PPR fails completely for all cells in a row if the command link isn't
rendered in the first column of that row.

Seems to me PPR is canceled somehow, because of a problem with the id of the
trigger component, which does not differ from one column to the next.

Any solution? I'd take a workaround, as well :-)

scoreCardHome.scoreEntrySummaries}">

<c:forEach var="i" begin="0" end="#{monthRange.monthsCount - 1}">

action="#{scoreCardHome.selectDetails}"

partialSubmit="true"

text="#{summary.details[i].score}"

rendered="#{summary.details[i].persistent">

<f:param name="parameterId" value="#{summary.parameterId}"/>

<f:param name="yearMonth" value="#{monthRange.yearMonths[i]}"/>

</c:forEach>