I have a t:dataTable with varying rowClasses.  The datatable is combined with
a paginator. The argument for rowClasses is bound to a backing bean, which
determines the style used for a certain row. Blocks of rows are supposed to
have a different background color. This works almost fine for the first
page, except the color of the first line, which is white. On the following
pages the row color pattern of the first page is repeated including the
white row. Can anybody show me the mistake?

The datatable’s parameters:

<t:dataTable id="searchResultList" rowIndexVar="index"
                styleClass="scrollerTable" headerClass="standardTable_Header"
                footerClass="standardTable_Header"
                rowClasses="#{searchCriteriaBean.searchRowColors}"
                var="searchItem"
                value="#{searchCriteriaBean.searchResultList}"
                rows="10"
                style="width:100%">

Thank you
Henke