Bear in mind that running MyFaces 1.2.0 offline is not possible - this
is a bug. it is possible however to run MyFaces 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT
offline. You cannot download the snapshot, however, as the MyFaces
snapshots are not available. You can only checkout the head-version
and build it yourself (this is fairly easy with Maven, checkout source
of MyFaces, download and unzip maven, set MAVEN_HOME, change into
MyFaces source directory, execute mvn clean install).

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at