Hello,

I can't access the project at the moment, but the configuration is rather simple anyway. Due to the exception you've reported on this mailing list, I assume you're not using a Portlet Bridge? However, I've been using the Pluto Portal Bridge (http://portals.apache.org/bridges/multiproject/portals-bridges-jsf/index.html).
There's also a sample JSF portlet available!

You could also use the JSR-301 Portlet Bridge.

regards,
Bernhard

On 10/23/2007 +0200,