Hi Stefan,

if you want to use 1.2, you should currently use 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT. There
are several major bugs in 1.2 which have been fixed in the meantime.
The problem with the value-expressions I cannot reproduce - are you
talking about Tomahawk there?

@warnings in the produced HTML: I can't follow you there - both the RI
and MyFaces produce ids of the form "_id42", so I don't see how this
would be different between the implementations?

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at