From: simon.s [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2007 14:27
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Input components display wrong values

Hello!

I am despaired: I have some components that should display and update my
model. Now the problem: When I open the page the first time everything
is
ok, the correct values are displayed. When I open the page a second time
some components have the right, some have the values they had the last
time.
Of course I checked my model but everything is correct and the most
fantastic is: Simple <h:outputText /> with the same value displays the
right
value:

<h:inputTextarea  value="#{model.selectedEntry.comment}" />  <-- wrong
value
<h:outputText value="#{model.selectedEntry.comment}" />  <-- correct
value

Can anybody help? I have no idea why the two components display
different
values.

Thx!
Simon