Hi,

did a quick look and found these two statements:
-Apache Trinidad requires that the developer create the tag library
file and a renderer.

=> you write meta-data and a renderer. The meta-data is used to
*generate* TLD/the components. Metadata is also useful for tools.

-Components developed with Trinidad only work properly with the
Trinidad view root.

=> there is no "TrinidadViewRoot" class.

-Matthias