HI

I am trying to use the panel tabbed pane with server side tab switching. I
am using myfaces 1.1.6 Snapshot and tomahawak 1.1.7. Consider the following
code snippet
portfolioDetailUI backing bean is in request scope.

<t:panelTabbedPane

styleClass="levelOneTabbedPane"

width="100%"

bgcolor="#FFFFCC"

activeTabStyleClass="levelOneActiveTab"

inactiveTabStyleClass="levelOneInactiveTab"

activeSubStyleClass="levelOneActiveSub"

inactiveSubStyleClass="levelOneInactiveSub"

tabContentStyleClass="levelOneTabContent"

serverSideTabSwitch="true"

id="pDetailTab"

binding="#{portfolioDetailUI.panelTabbedPane}"

<t:panelTab label="#{messages['snapshot_view']}" >

<f:subview id="tabportfoliodetailsnapshotview" >

<jsp:include page="portfoliodetailsnapshotview.jsp" />

</f:subview>

</t:panelTab>

<t:panelTab label="#{messages['time_series_view']}" >

<f:subview id="tabportfoliodetailtimeseriesview" >

<jsp:include page="portfoliodetailtimeseriesview.jsp" />

</f:subview>

</t:panelTab>

<t:tabChangeListener type="
com.prytania.model.backingbeans.PortfolioDetailTabManager" />

</t:panelTabbedPane>

I am a little bit confused. When the page loads the selected index for this
tab is 0. This means only portfoliodetailsnapshotview.jsp should be
included, but both of these files are loaded. Similary when second tab is
clicked only portfoliodetailtimeseriesview.jsp should be included, but again
both are included. Any pointers as to why is this happening. I shall
appreciate any help

Thanks