Hi, I noticed an unpleasant effect due to Trinidad class compression/aliasing. If I define my own class such as:

.invisible {
   display: none;
   visibility: hidden;
}

then the generated css contains:

.invisible,.xe0 {display:none;visibility:hidden}

The rendered html page contains always *both* classes, even in places where xhtml source specified just .invisible.
The final result is that any js code looking for .invisible fails.
I'm using Trinidad 1.0.3. Till 1.0.1 these things were running properly.
Even adding dummy attributes to my classes seems not working: an alias is generated anyway, and used in html (in place of original class name). Should I disable alisasing - leaving original class names ? Is that possible at all ?

-- Renzo