hello jessica,

you are welcome!

ok - so i omit a detailed explanation.

just an additional suggestion:
you can use an "extended request scope" solution, which lasts longer than
the request scope and is shorter than the session scope.
(it isn't necessary to use the session scope - this scope lasts too long for
this use-case). there are a lot of possibilities out there to realize that.

regards,
gerhard