On Dec 5, 2007 2:58 PM, Carlos Adolfo Ortiz Quiros
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK, sorry for not explaining correctly. I will try to do this right now.
> 1. If the demo is in source, to which version targets.  How do I get that?
> and how? How do I put it to work?

it is in our SVN, you need to check it out and build it with maven;
that is documented in our wiki;

> 2. Is there documentation for this integration.

the code of the demo :-)

> 3. Is this better than facelet's composition.
I think Facelets is the way to go.
> 4. I am new to this eMaling list thus what do you mean by tomahawk (TRUNK).
Trunk is a SVN folder
> 5. What do you mean with " the 'old' demo works w/ the new ViewHandler" what
> is a ViewHandler.
ViewHandler is the "integration" for a view-technology in JSF. Like
Facelets is "just" a ViewHandler + a bit more.

if those terms are new, I suggest to start with some introduction
tutorials on Faces.

> I am building a web site in JSF and the team is in a position where we need
> some kind of page composition/decoration for not having all the page being
> built in one JSP each time (which don't let page reuse) when some elements in
> the page are common across the site and I would not want to use HTML
> Framesets due to the fact that this is tedious to use/maintain/synchronize.
>
> I have been researching and three terms arise: Facelet, Tiles, Sitemesh.
> What is a good recommendation. Facelet, Tiles, Sitemesh?

Take Facelets. Not Frameset needed.

-Matthias