Hi,

thanks for your answer. With label it is working, yes. But this is not a
usefull solution for us. We habe the dependencie, to get our applications run
at myfaces 1.1.5 AND 1.2. So we switched from <h:input> to <t:input> Fields and
we use the forceID Attribute.

Regards
Jochen

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate