Hi ole,

what form are you using? h:form or s:form? If you are using h:form,
then you'll be working against:
org/apache/myfaces/shared_impl/renderkit/html/HtmlFormRendererBase.java

In any case, you are right, they stem from the same source in:

org.apache.myfaces.shared.renderkit.html

- you should only need to change this, do a full maven build, and this
should take on your changes. The problem might however be that the
pom.xml of MyFaces impl is referring to an old version of shared, so
you might need to upgrade this to the snapshot version so that you
actually see your changes when you do the build.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at