And what is the procedure to select node of in tree trough managed bean, without selectionListener, knowing only selected person from the list?

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
You can construct a tree by:

 Person john = new Person("John Smith");
 Person kim = new Person("Kim Smith");
 Person tom = new Person("Tom Smith");
 Person ira = new Person("Ira Wickrememsinghe");
 Person mallika = new Person("Mallika Wickremesinghe");

 john.getKids().add(kim);
 john.getKids().add(tom);
 ira.getKids().add(mallika);

 // create the list of root nodes:
 List people = new ArrayList();
 people.add(john);
 people.add(ira);

Now you can construct a TreeModel by:

 TreeModel model = new ChildPropertyTreeModel(people, "kids");

the constructor calls:
-setWrappedData(...); (with people)
-setChildProperty(...); (with "kids")

setWrappedData() is overridden from javax.faces.model.DataModel;
with getWrappedData(); you get acces to the List of people.

So... what you want it to "update" the used model;
(remove/add objects from/to the list)

and you can use these methods to sync the data, represented by the
(childproperty)treemodel.

HTH,