Von: Simon Lessard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. Dezember 2007 13:58
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: [Trinidad] Override onclick Event

Hi Sven,

Why not use the onclick attribute on the component?

Regards,

~ Simon

On Dec 21, 2007 7:55 AM, Rottstock, Sven < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

        Hi list,

        i have to dynamically override the onclick method. Currently i
used the
        following code snippet:

        <script>
         var completeBtn =

window.document.getElementById("activityPanel:activityActionPane:complet
        e-button");
         var oldOnClickMethod = null;
         if(completeBtn != null)
         {
           oldOnclickMethod = completeBtn.onclick;
           completeBtn.onclick = doMyAction;
         }
         function doMyAction() {
            // perform additional tasks here...
            // ...
            // ...
            oldOnClickMethod();
         }
        </script>

        I cannot imagine that this solution is the best way (but it
works for
        me)...have anybody a hint for me how i can do that in a
"Trinidad way"?

        Regards,

        Sven