Hello,

actually there are two different implicit objects dealing with the current request: "request" and "requestScope".

"request" -> externalContext.getRequest();
"requestScope" -> externalContext.getRequestMap();

Accordingly, it should work using the following expression: #{requestScope['javax..servlet.error.message']}

regards,
Bernhard Huemer

On 12/27/2007 +0100,