To: "MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Tobago] tc:columnEvent

Hello Helmut,

the current snapshot is unstable. In a few days i will change the
version of the trunk to 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT. Please try it with the 1.0.13
release. Maybe we will backport some changes to a 1.0.14 version.

tc:columnEvent supports action and actionListener until now.

Regards

Bernd

Helmut Swaczinna schrieb:
Hi Bernd,

I stil can't get it work at all. Nothing happens when I click or
doubleclick on a row. I tried both events and
I tried an action and an onclick command. This is my code:

<f:view>
 <tc:page id="sheetPage" width="800px" height="200px">
   <tc:panel id="panel">
     <f:facet name="layout">
       <tc:gridLayout columns="*;*"/>
     </f:facet>

     <tc:sheet id="testTable"
       columns="80px;80px"
       showHeader="true"
       showRowRange="none"
       showPageRange="none"
       showDirectLinks="none"
       first="0"I
       selectable="none"
       state="#{controller.sheetState}"
       var="row"
       value="#{controller.list1}">
       <tc:columnEvent event="dblclick" >
         <tc:command
           onclick="alert('Hallo')"/>
       </tc:columnEvent>
       <tc:column label="Column 1">
         <tc:out id="column1"
           value="#{row.column1}"/>
       </tc:column>
       <tc:column label="Column 2">
         <tc:out id="column2"
           value="#{row.column2}"/>
       </tc:column>
     </tc:sheet>

     <tc:panel id="panel2">
       <f:facet name="layout">
         <tc:gridLayout rows="fixed;*"/>
       </f:facet>
       <tc:in value="#{controller.value2}"/>
       <tc:hidden id="selection" value="#{controller.value}"/>
     </tc:panel>

   </tc:panel>
 </tc:page>
</f:view>

There's no alert statement in the generated HTML code, so I think the
sheet renderer ignores the columnEvent
tag. The only thing I see is the "hand" coursor when I position the
mouse over the sheet.

I'm using the 1.0.14 snapshot from 19/12/2007.

Regards
Helmut

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bernd Bohmann"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>