Hi!
> I probably have changed something, which I am unable to find again,
> and I keep having this exception now:
>
> 2008-01-23 17:31:56,789 [btpool0-1] ERROR (PhaseListenerManager,77) -
> Exception in PhaseListener RENDER_RESPONSE(6) beforePhase.
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>       at
> org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.viewController.AbstractViewControllerManager.getViewController(AbstractViewControllerManager.java:60)
>       at
>From the stacktrace it looks like you issue a forward() in which case
the OrchestraServletFilter might not kick in if you do not add the
<dispatcher> configuration to the filter mapping.
Something like this:

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>orchestraFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
        <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
        <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
    </filter-mapping>