Hi Zied,

in general tc:in supports the change facet.

Which tobago version 1.0.x or 1.1-SNAP?

I think this is a problem of mixing inputSuggest with change facet, i
never tried this, but i observed problems with adding additional
eventlisteners when moving inputsuggest to dojo.

Regards,
    Volker

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13      | 26122 Oldenburg