Hi Simon,

Spring's <aop:scoped-proxy/> might help - if it is serializable, and
retrieves the beanFactory on deserialization. However, it doesn't do
it right now; I think - but we discussed with Jürgen once, and maybe
it will be supported in the future.

I doubt the JSF managed-bean facility is sophisticated enough so that
an addition like this makes sense.

regards,

Martin

--