On Feb 8, 2008 1:15 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The problems that I then still have is to find out
> a) how to recognize in the listener that it is a Trinidad PPR request

the requestHeaderMap has a "Tr-XHR-Message" : true
entry.

The big problem in checking the Params before our TrinidadFilter is
that you can't
(due to issue in Servlet API) set the characterEncoding of the
underlying request.

TrinidadFilterImpl does that *before* checking "is this request a PPR request"

> b) when I write in the listener sth. like
>    if i(sTrinidadRequest){
>
> request.getRequestDispatcher(SPECIAL_PPR_SESSION_TIMEOUT_PAGE).forward(request,response);
>   }
>   How does the page (SPECIAL_PPR_SESSION_TIMEOUT_PAGE need to be built to
>   avoid those JS errors

what we should do is sending a "ajax response", like:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<?Tr-XHR-Response-Type ?>
<content>
<script>alert("session time");</script>