Hi,

I have a problem when I attemp to render partially a box with a checkbox
menu popup: in (tradition mode) the checkbox's state is updated normally as
expected. But When I attemp to do it in ajax mode, the menu stays always
checked (in my case: it's its first state).

<tc:panel id="intervenantCell">...

            <tc:box>

                  <f:facet name="toolBar">

                        <tc:toolBar>

                             <tc:toolBarCommand

                                   id="cancelIntervenantSelectionCmd"

                                   action="#{
controller.cancelIntervenantSelectionCmd}"

                                   image="image/cancel.PNG">

                                   <tc:attribute

                                         name="renderedPartially"

                                         value="#{ajaxScope}" />

                             </tc:toolBarCommand>

                             <tc:toolBarCommand>

                                   <f:facet name="menupopup">

                                         <tc:menu image="image/strict.png">

                                               <tc:menuCheckbox

                                                     label="#{
i18n.unstrictIntervenantSelectionMode}"

                                                     value="#{
controller.unstrictIntervenantSelection}">

                                                     <tc:attribute

                                                           name=
"renderedPartially"

value="intervenantCell"
/>

                                               </tc:menuCheckbox>

                                         </tc:menu>

                                   </f:facet>

                             </tc:toolBarCommand>

                        </tc:toolBar>

                  </f:facet>

Do I have to enter an issue? (I'm under tobago 1.0.12: I have message bundle
exceptions when I try to upgrade. But I didn't find this issue in jira in
any version)
--
Zied Hamdi
www.into-i.fr