Hi, for the purpose of saving a document on a page, I used tr:fileDownloadActionListener such as in:

contentType="application/octet-stream" method="#{prop.blobSave}"/>

where contents are achieved from the bean:

public void blobSave(FacesContext context, OutputStream out) throws IOException {
                byte[] v = ((BlobRow)value).getValue();
               out.write(v);
       }

everything works fine on IE, while on FF it runs just once: after saving (or cancelling), all buttons featuring onclick="submitform ..." are blocked forever, while buttons marked for partialSubmit (onclick="TrPage._autoSubmit...") work properly. Then other buttons are enabled again, but using the above link once the game restarts. No errors. I'm using Trinidad 1.05. I'm about to debug the js machinery after submitform.

-- Renzo