Hi Rafa,

if I get you right, you don't want to style the whole content of the
selectOneChoice
(which could be done via the selector af|selectOneChoice::content, as you
might
know...) but only some of those options.

As far as I know, there's no way to achieve this :-(

(no attribute styleClass on tr:selectItem and even if you might try to
consider the attribute id in your CSS, that neither works as the id of
the tr:selectItem doesn't seem to be rendered (which might be a bug...))

Regards, Carsten