Thanks for fixing this Andrew. I hate the fact that JSF 1.2 StateManagers and JSF 1.1 StateManagers have trouble co-existing. I wonder if we could have Facelets redo their StateManager to work with 1.2 as well. I imagine any JSF 1.2 state manager will run into the same issue we did...

Scott

Andrew Robinson wrote:
Trinidad 1.2.6 is not compatible with JSF 1.1 state saving managers.
This is now fixed on the trunk (1.2.7-SNAPSHOT).

Here is the issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-955

If you are using facelets with JSF 1.2 (Trinidad 1.0.x is unaffected),
you will need to run on 1.2.5 or 1.2.7-SNAPSHOT.

-Andrew