hi all...

  i'm trying to submit a form when a user hits enter.  i'm new to myfaces,
so i'm probably missing something simple.  seems like this is done with
javascript.  below is my javascript which I found from this site.  my
problem is, how/where do i invoke the javascript ?  currently, there's a
commandLink that's submitting the form.  I have a few inputText fields and a
few dropdowns on the form.

here's the commandLink:

<af:commandLink text="#{messages['search']}"
action="#{searchStandardsController.allDataStandardsSearch}"
styleClass="lightbutton"/>

here's my javascript:

function submitEnter(commandId,e)
{
        var keycode;
        if (window.event)
                keycode = window.event.keyCode;
        else if (e)
                keycode = e.which;
        else
                return true;

        if (keycode == 13) {
                clickLink(commandId);
                return false;
        } else
                return true;
}

function clickLink(linkId)
{
        var fireOnThis = document.getElementById(linkId)
        if (document.createEvent)
        {
        var evObj = document.createEvent('MouseEvents')
        evObj.initEvent( 'click', true, false )
        fireOnThis.dispatchEvent(evObj)
        }
        else if (document.createEventObject)