Paul van Rossem ha scritto:
Use <h:outputText value="#{UserNumberBean.modalita}" escape="false"/>
the problem is on 'param' tag. Escape attribute seems not working there

Paul.

Luca Stancapiano wrote:
hi.... I've seen that myfaces executes a strange encoding for characters. If I have something similar:

<h:form> <h:commandLink action="#{UserNumberBean.log}">
                      <h:outputText value="#{UserNumberBean.modalita}"/>
<f:param name="id" value="#{UserNumberBean.modalita}"/>
                   </h:commandLink>
 </h:form>

and UserNumberBean.modalita has 'modalità' as value, I see into the resulted page this value: modalit&#226 ,the ascii code instead of 'modalit&agrave' as well as for html pages. So when I click on the link, this value cannot to be decoded. I think about a bug of HTMLEncoder class... what do you think?