Renzo Tomaselli wrote:
Hi, I wonder if any component in Trinidad is suitable for rendering a pre-formatted chunk of html text. Assume I allow to edit html through TinyMCE or alike, then I save the resulting html text. Whenever I want to render it in readonly mode, I need to include it as it is within the page DOM model. I know I can do it the dirty way - by playing with js and innerHTML, just I wonder about any cleaner - component-oriented solution. I know about tr:outputFormatted, but this seems very limited in terms of supported formatting.

h:outputText (or tr:outputText) with escape="false" should do the trick.

L.