Hi Michael!
> ERROR 2008-03-17 08:24:35,110 [http-8000-Processor25]
> org.ajax4jsf.resource.ResourceLifecycle: Exception in PhaseListener, render
> view : beforePhase
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No AccessScopeManager found. Probably you
> forgot to add <import
> resource="classpath*:/META-INF/spring-orchestra-init.xml" /> to your spring
> configuration.
>         at
> org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.AccessScopeManager.getInstance(AccessScopeManager.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.jsf.AccessScopePhaseListener.beforePhase(AccessScopePhaseListener.java:91)
>         at
> org.ajax4jsf.resource.ResourceLifecycle.send(ResourceLifecycle.java:165)

Is see nothing bad. You are using RichFaces? Which version?

Hmmm .... for me, it seems like a Spring setup problem when it comes to
resource delivery with ajax4jsf, but have not clue what that can be.

Is it possible for you to provide a simple webapp setup with a
hello-world example where we easily can debug the problem? Else I have
to setup such a project first and this might take a day or two - and
probably I might not be able to reproduce that bug then :-(

Thanks!
Ciao,
Mario