Hi!
> I already decided before you answered - I just search since 15 minutes for a
> myFaces + orchestra tutorial or example. Now I have to change my little
> application (to use spring and orchestra) - theres any archetype to create a
> myFaces+spring+orchestra webproject with maven?

Currently there is just the myfaces orchestra examples [1] project where
you can copy and paste the configuration easily.

I hope that someone is going to contribute a nice looking tutorial
sometimes :-) archetype would be great too ....

Ciao,
Mario

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/orchestra/trunk/examples