Hi all,

My customer needs a scrollable data table which is configurable: the
column list and all information about columns are not known at the
design time, this information is loaded at runtime (information such as
column caption, width, position, visibility, etc). Further more, my
customer also wants to drag and drop to change column position.

I intend to write a component which takes configuration information and
data then, it will display table, no column definition in the .xthml
page:

<mytag:scrollabledatatable value="#{bean.dataModel}"
configInfo="#bean.configInfo">
</mytag:scrollabledatatable>

Please share with me your thought about this.

Regards,
Hoc